PayPal Betting Sites
Welcome to the wonderful world of PayPal sports betting.
It's not the longest list you've ever seen but these are all the betting sites that use PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals in Australia.
Best PayPal Betting Sites 2021
The World's Favourite Betting Site
The best odds, the most live streaming options & many features like cash out.
Huge Range of Betting Markets
Consistently high odds, a huge number of racing & sports odds & many live streaming options.
Good Odds for Big Events
Bet 'for' or 'against' outcomes with no bookmaker margins. Not a traditional bookie.
Good Site for Aussie Racing
Well designed website with a clear horse racing focus. Not great for sports betting.
Trusted, Secure and Reliable
Owned by the same company as Neds. A trusted UK brand but lacking in many areas.
Australia's Most Popular Bookie
A solid choice, though the odds could be better across the board. Choose other bookies.
PayPal Bookmakers Australia 2021 List
- Bet365 is a great option for punters who want consistently high odds, the most betting markets in the world and plenty of live streaming and live betting options.
- Unibet is a top betting site for US sports betting, Esports and novelty bets but more generally they have tons of international and domestic betting markets and some of the best live streaming options.
- Betfair is a unique betting site that runs a betting exchange. This means that Betfair often has the highest odds for the most popular sports events in Australia.
- Neds is Australia's best site for betting on the races with heaps of fields, statistics and racing features to keep Aussie punters happy.
- Ladbrokes is owned by the same company as Neds and it may already be familiar to you if you like to bet on the races. Established in 1886, Ladbrokes is also one of the biggest names in global sports betting.
- Sportsbet is Australia's favourite betting site and is packed with features and promos. You can also live stream Australian and New Zealand races for free on Sportsbet.
For more information about sports betting with PayPal keep on reading this article.
✅ PayPal Betting: The Good News
The good news is that there are 6 great betting sites that use PayPal in Australia, and each offers something different to suit different punters.
The other good news is that PayPal is one of the best betting payment methods in Australia.
Reasons to choose PayPal betting sites include:
- PayPal deposits are processed instantly
- PayPal withdrawals are quick (24 - 48 hours)
- PayPal is safe (using industry leading SSL encryption technology)
- PayPal is easy to use and has millions of global customers
- PayPal accounts can be used to sign up at some betting sites
- You don't need money in your PayPal account when depositing because it is linked to your card or bank
All of these things make PayPal an awesome choice for punters who want an easy, safe, fast way to pay which means that you can get back to placing bets and making sweet moolah.
❌ PayPal Betting: The Bad News
PayPal is not perfect and there are some things (as small as they may seem) that you're going to have to come to terms with before you choose to use a PayPal bookmaker.
Reasons to avoid PayPal betting sites include:
- There are foreign currency conversion fees
- You need to create a PayPal account to use PayPal
- You'll need to initiate a PayPal withdrawal to get the money in your bank account
If these things have put you off then check out some of the other betting site payment methods in Australia.
PayPal is a top betting payment method, especially if instant deposits are your thing
Betting sites that accept PayPal
There are 6 great PayPal sports betting sites down under but we reckon that some are better than others.
Here's a little more information about our top 3 PayPal bookies.
#1 PayPal Betting Site Australia
✅ PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
Bet365 has been active in Australia since 2012 and today is the most popular international betting site in Australia. With over 45 million global customers Bet365 must be doing something right, right?
Bet365 is well regarded as the most comprehensive bookmaker in the world. In Australia they offer the most betting markets, most live betting markets, most live streaming options, most cash out options and most payment methods (including PayPal of course).
You really can't go wrong if you choose Bet365 for your PayPal betting.
#2 PayPal Betting Site Australia
✅ PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
Unibet, maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't, anyway, it doesn't matter because now you have. Unibet is another global betting company operating in over 100 countries with 11 million customers worldwide.
Unibet has gained such a large following because offer great odds for heaps of different betting markets. Unibet live streams 30,000 events every year and are particularly good for betting on the races, Esports, US sports and novelty markets (like the bachelorette or elections).
Unibet is a top choice for your PayPal betting.
#3 PayPal betting site Australia
✅ PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
Betfair is not your standard Australian betting site but if you're a fan of making money, then you need to create an account.
That's because Betfair operates a betting exchange. Betfair's betting exchange can be used just like a traditional sportsbook but it can also be used for players who want to play the role of the bookmaker and accept bets from other Australian punters. The result is a unique and exciting way to play. What is more, with Betfair, there is no bookmaker margin built into the odds so you may sometimes end up with the best odds in Australia.
Betfair accepts PayPal and should not be overlooked.
How to use PayPal for Sports Betting
PayPal is the most popular eWallet in the world and, behind Visa and Debit card payments, is the most sought after betting payment method in Australia.
That's because PayPal is fast, easy and safe to use
Plus using PayPal allows you to keep your betting payments private from your bank and means you don't have to share your bank details with your bookmaker.
To use PayPal for sports betting payments you'll need to:
- Create a PayPal account online and link it to your card or bank
- Choose one of the 6 best PayPal betting sites on this page and sign up
- Visit the 'account' section of your bookmaker and select 'deposit'
- Choose 'PayPal' and then enter your desired deposit amount
- You will redirected to a PayPal log in page where you can complete the payment
If you want to withdraw using PayPal then follow the same steps except select 'withdraw' instead of 'deposit'.
PayPal deposits will be in your account instantly but withdrawals can take up to 48 hours (generally they are a lot quicker).
Also note that each betting site has a maximum and minimum deposit and withdrawal amount but for PayPal these amounts are pretty reasonable (usually around $5 to $20 minimums and $10,000 to $100,000 maximums).
Overview: PayPal Bookmakers in Australia
Pros of using PayPal Bookmakers in Australia ✅
- Easy and safe to use
- Deposit instantly and get withdrawals quickly
- Keep your betting and bank details private
Cons of using PayPal Bookmakers in Australia ❌
- Currency conversion fees when not using AUD
- Need to have a PayPal account to use
Verdict - PayPal is a top betting payment method ⚖️
As far as betting payments go, PayPal is one of your best options for secure, private and fast payments. What is more, there are plenty of awesome sports betting sites that accept PayPal so you'll can be sure that when you choose a PayPal bookmaker you'll have great betting experience.
Still not satisfied? Check out our list of the best Australian betting sites.
PayPal Sports Betting Sites FAQ
What are PayPal betting sites?
What are the bookmakers that accept PayPal in Australia?
What is the best PayPal betting site?
The best PayPal bookmaker in Australia is Bet365. We say that because not only does Bet365 accept PayPal deposits and withdrawals but they also have consistently great odds, lots of betting markets and top live betting and live streaming options.
Why is PayPal good for betting payments?
PayPal is one of the best betting site payment methods in Australia because you can deposit instantly and withdraw very quickly (usually 1-2 days). PayPal is also secure and private meaning you don't need to give your bank details to your betting site and your bank won't be able to see where you are spending your money.
How long do PayPal betting payments take?
PayPal deposits are processed instantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. PayPal withdrawals can take a few minutes, a few hours, or a maximum of 2 days depending on your betting site and how often you withdraw. We normally allow a little extra time when making our first withdrawal.