PayPal Betting Sites
Welcome to the wonderful world of PayPal sports betting.
It's not the longest list you've ever seen but these are all the betting sites that use PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals in Australia.
Best PayPal Betting Sites 2023
Great Site for Aussie Racing
Well designed website with a slight horse racing focus. Also great for sports betting.
The World's Favourite Betting Site
The best odds, the most live streaming options & many features like cash out.
Aussie-Owned with Aggressive Odds
$1.95 lines, Best Tote odds, tips, stats, previews and much more is available.
Huge Range of Betting Markets
Consistently high odds, a huge number of racing & sports odds & live streams.
Trusted, Secure and Reliable
Owned by the same company as Neds. A trusted UK brand guaranteed to be reliable.
Australia's Most Popular Bookie
A great choice with extras like social betting, free streams and same game/race multis.
Good Odds for Big Events
Bet 'for' or 'against' outcomes with no bookmaker margins. Not a traditional bookie.
Of all the PayPal bookmakers in Australia, Bet365 is one of our favourites. They have the best multi builder, auto, partial and full cash out options plus the biggest selection of betting options.
PayPal Bookmakers Australia 2023 List
- Neds is a top-notch betting site for betting on the races with lots of statistics and racing features. The sports odds (for 30+ codes) are always competitive.
- Bet365 is a great option for punters who want the best odds, the most betting markets, and plenty of live streaming, live betting, multi, and cash out options.
- Palmerbet is 100% Australian-owned is able to compete with the big boys thanks to their aggressive odds and range of racing tips, comments, stats & previews.
- Unibet is a top betting site for US sports betting, esports, and novelty bets and they also have tons of markets and live streaming options available every day.
- Ladbrokes is owned by the same company as Neds and it may already be familiar to you if you like to bet on the races or have been betting for a while.
- Sportsbet is Australia's favourite betting site. Sportsbet has a lot of betting options and their extra features and range of markets stand out.
- Betfair is a unique betting site that operates a betting exchange. This means that Betfair sometimes has good odds for popular sports events in Australia.
For more information about sports betting with PayPal keep on reading this article.
✅ PayPal Betting: The Good News
The good news is that there are 7 great betting sites that use PayPal in Australia, and each offers something different to suit different punters.
The other good news is that PayPal is one of the best betting payment methods in Australia.
Reasons to choose PayPal betting sites include:
- PayPal deposits are processed instantly
- PayPal withdrawals are quick (24 - 48 hours)
- PayPal is safe (using industry leading SSL encryption technology)
- PayPal is easy to use and has millions of global customers
- PayPal accounts can be used to sign up at some betting sites
- You don't need money in your PayPal account when depositing because it is linked to your card or bank
All of these things make PayPal an awesome choice for punters who want an easy, safe, fast way to pay which means that you can get back to placing bets and making sweet moolah.
❌ PayPal Betting: The Bad News
PayPal is not perfect and there are some things (as small as they may seem) that you're going to have to come to terms with before you choose to use a PayPal bookmaker.
Reasons to avoid PayPal betting sites include:
- There are foreign currency conversion fees
- You need to create a PayPal account to use PayPal
- You'll need to initiate a PayPal withdrawal to get the money in your bank account
If these things have put you off then check out some of the other betting site payment methods in Australia.
PayPal is a top betting payment method, especially if instant deposits are your thing
Betting sites that accept PayPal
There are 7 great PayPal sports betting sites down under but we reckon that some are better than others.
Here's a little more information about our top 3 PayPal bookies.
#1 PayPal Betting Site Australia
✅ PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
Neds may be a new name to you, or it may not be, but this bookie has been the fastest growing Australian betting site launched within the last 5 years.
Neds shot to the top by providing an extensive selection of racing and sports markets as well as a comprehensive range of extra features including tips, stats, previews, race comments, a same game/race multi builder and more. Neds' markets are always very well-priced and overall the site is easy on the eye and quick to navigate.
Neds should be a go-to if you want PayPal and racing.
#2 PayPal Betting Site Australia
✅ PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
Bet365 has been active in Australia since 2012 and today is the most popular international betting site in Australia. With over 50 million global customers Bet365 must be doing something right, right?
Bet365 is well regarded as the most comprehensive bookmaker in the world. In Australia they offer the most betting markets, most live betting markets, most live streaming options, most cash out options and most payment methods (including PayPal of course).
You really can't go wrong if you choose Bet365 for your PayPal betting.
#3 PayPal Betting Site Australia
✅ PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals
As one of the few Aussie-owned betting sites with PayPal, Palmerbet is a refreshing break from the corporate feel of many other PayPal betting sites.
As well as the cheeky style of this bookie you can expect some pretty aggressive odds, especially on outsiders and underdogs, as well as some popular features like a multi builder and cash out and racing products like Best Tote, SP, and Top Fluc odds. Palmerbet also has high limits and low minimums.
If you want to pay with PayPal and keep your money in Aussie hands, go with Palmerbet.
How to use PayPal for Sports Betting
PayPal is the most popular eWallet in the world and, behind Visa and Debit card payments, is the most sought after betting payment method in Australia.
That's because PayPal is fast, easy and safe to use
Plus using PayPal allows you to keep your betting payments private from your bank and means you don't have to share your bank details with your bookmaker.
To use PayPal for sports betting payments you'll need to:
- Create a PayPal account online and link it to your card or bank
- Choose one of the 9 best PayPal betting sites on this page and sign up
- Visit the 'account' section of your bookmaker and select 'deposit'
- Choose 'PayPal' and then enter your desired deposit amount
- You will redirected to a PayPal log in page where you can complete the payment
If you want to withdraw using PayPal then follow the same steps except select 'withdraw' instead of 'deposit'.
PayPal deposits will be in your account instantly but withdrawals can take up to 48 hours (generally they are a lot quicker).
Also note that each betting site has a maximum and minimum deposit and withdrawal amount but for PayPal these amounts are pretty reasonable (usually around $5 to $20 minimums and $10,000 to $100,000 maximums).
Overview: PayPal Bookmakers in Australia
Pros of using PayPal Bookmakers in Australia ✅
- Easy and safe to use
- Deposit instantly and get withdrawals quickly
- Keep your betting and bank details private
Cons of using PayPal Bookmakers in Australia ❌
- Currency conversion fees when not using AUD
- Need to have a PayPal account to use
Verdict - PayPal is a top betting payment method ⚖️
As far as betting payments go, PayPal is one of your best options for secure, private and fast payments. What is more, there are plenty of awesome sports betting sites that accept PayPal so you'll can be sure that when you choose a PayPal bookmaker you'll have great betting experience.
Still not satisfied? Check out our list of the best Australian betting sites.
PayPal Sports Betting Sites FAQ
What are PayPal betting sites?
What are the bookmakers that accept PayPal in Australia?
What is the best PayPal betting site?
The best PayPal bookmaker in Australia is Neds. We say that because not only does neds accept PayPal deposits and withdrawals but they also have consistently great odds, lots of betting markets and top features like same game/race multis.
Why is PayPal good for betting payments?
PayPal is one of the best betting site payment methods in Australia because you can deposit instantly and withdraw very quickly (usually 1-2 days). PayPal is also secure and private meaning you don't need to give your bank details to your betting site and your bank won't be able to see where you are spending your money.
How long do PayPal betting payments take?
PayPal deposits are processed instantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. PayPal withdrawals can take a few minutes, a few hours, or a maximum of 2 days depending on your betting site and how often you withdraw. We normally allow a little extra time when making our first withdrawal.