Royal Panda score
Royal Panda Summary
Having risen to prominence thanks to their excellent casino product which launched in 2014, Royal Panda have since taken the plunge and moved into sports betting.
- Outstanding live betting and in-play experience, in which preferences can be personalised.
- Great mixture of sports, including more niche events.
- Sportsbook functions on both desktop and mobile.
- Lack of horse racing betting.
- Odds are fractionally lower than some major sportsbooks.
- Royal Panda is highly regarded as an online casino, which has an excellent welcome bonus and an array of games. Their entry into the sports bookmakers market has got off to a decent start, and it can now be considered a comprehensive betting site in Canada. The exception to this is the omission of horse racing betting. This may completely turn some bettors away.
- Punters who enjoy live betting will particularly enjoy Royal Panda's sportsbook. Everything is geared towards in-play wagers, with many sports covered in great depth. It is easy to bet live on both mobile and desktop.
- The betting website isn't as slick and polished as some of its competitors. This may not matter to some users, but there are better designed sites out there.
The Royal Panda sportsbook layout is similar to many other sports betting sites.
Royal Panda Review
The Malta-based bookie partnered with British software company BetConstruct to kickstart their sportsbook in the summer of 2017.
BetConstruct’s partners include reputable betting sites like Betsson, Dafabet, EnergyBet, and VBET, so it was a natural fit to meet the demands of Royal Panda’s user base.
The home page of Royal Panda’s sports section resembles a casino-like aesthetic, with the black and red colour scheme giving off a roulette vibe.
Another typical characteristic of a casino-first betting site is the emphasis on live betting. When first arriving on the site, live bets are all that can be seen, and it actually requires a bit of know-how to find events that aren’t already underway.
Users can find markets on future events by clicking ‘Pre-Match’ on the left sidebar. This will reveal all of the sports that are listed on the site, of which there are over 30, plus specials on TV shows and politics.
It is fair to say that tennis is the main sport on the website, along with soccer. Both are huge sports as far as live betting is concerned, especially in the UK where this sportsbook has a huge focus.
As is understandable given its infancy in the sports betting world, Royal Panda’s odds aren’t quite as high as some of the more established bookmakers, but that’s not to say they’re bad at all. Their soccer odds are particularly competitive.
For punters who enjoy a live bet, Royal Panda is a great choice, and the layout of the site is a major reason for this. There is a dashboard which shows events currently happening and starting shortly, and users can create their own ‘Live MultiView’, where they can track several events at once.
Royal Panda Sportsbook Bonus Offer
18+, first deposit only. Min. deposit and stake $20 (min odds 2.0). Credited after all qualifying bets settled. Deposit restrictions apply. Initial free bet not returned. T&Cs apply.
New customers at Royal Panda can grab a bonus offer upon sign up in the shape of a $20 free bet.
A $20 wager is required in order to activate the free bet. Here is all you need to do:
- Click the green 'Claim' icon above and make a Royal Panda account.
- Opt in by selecting 'Free Sports Bet' on your first deposit, which must be at least $20.
- Place a virtual or real event sports bet of $20 or more at odds of 2.00 or higher.
- Free bet will be credited once the initial bet is settled.
- Deposits using Skrill, PayPal, Neteller and Paysafecard are not eligible for this betting offer.
- Free sports bets will expire 90 days after they are issued.
- Winnings accrued from the $20 free bet will become withdrawable, but the stake is not returned from the free bet.
Royal Panada Casino Bonus Offer
18+, first deposit only. 100% matched bonus up to $100. Min. dep: $10 (can vary per deposit method). Deposit restrictions apply. Free spins: Starburst only, no deposit required. Wagering: x35. T&Cs apply.
Royal Panda's online casino features hundreds of popular slots and table games, and new players in Canada can enjoy a $100 welcome bonus.
To claim one of the best online casino bonuses Canada has to offer, just follow these steps:
- Create a Royal Panda casino account by clicking the green 'Claim' button above.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10 and select "Welcome Bonus" when doing so.
- Receive your 100% matched deposit casino bonus up to $100.
- Bonus balance money must be wagered 35x the initial bonus and must be met with cash balance mets.
- Maximum bet with bonus money is $7.50.
- Wagering requirements must be fulfilled within 90 days.
Frequently Asked Questions About Royal Panda Canada
⚽ Does Royal Panda have a sportsbook as well a casino?
Yes, in 2017 they entered the sports betting world, and they have a dedicated section on their site for sports, as well as casino, live casino and virtuals.
⚾ What sports are available on Royal Panda in Canada?
There is an extensive selection of markets on the Royal Panda sportsbook, including Canadian favourites like hockey, football, basketball, baseball, soccer, MMA and tennis.
🐼 Can I claim a sign up offer with Royal Panda Canada?
🏟 Is live betting a feature on the Royal Panda sportsbook?
Indeed. In fact, it is perhaps the best part of the betting site. When you arrive on the site, it is the first thing you will see. You can toggle between various categories and set up your own live betting multiview.
💰 What banking methods does Royal Panda accept?
Popular deposit and withdrawal methods such as Visa, MasterCard, iDebit and Paysafecard and more are permitted. You cannot bet with PayPal in Canada.
🔐 Is Royal Panda a safe and secure bookmaker?
As trustworthy as any other betting site. The firm is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Royal Panda on Mobile
The Royal Panda sportsbook, as well as casino games, are available and optimised for mobile.
Users of iOS or Android devices can access the bookmaker through their internet browser, and make the most of the live betting and pre-match markets.
Finding your way around the mobile site is more straightforward than on desktop, with the learning curve not steep at all.
The mechanics could be improved, as the search bar does not work perfectly. Customers can find the sport they are looking for by sliding their finger along a toolbar, but other than that there is no A-Z list - usually a standard navigation tool for mobile betting sites.
Selections can be added to the bet slip easily with one click, and the slip is always accessible at the bottom of the screen.
Royal Panda Sports Betting
Royal Panda's sportsbook contains all of the popular sports in North America and beyond. Whether your preference is floorball or football, or even chess or cycling, you are likely to find the markets that interest you. Unless you are after horse racing betting, which is sadly absent.
⚽ Royal Panda Soccer
There are hundreds of soccer betting markets on big fixtures in the Premier League, Champions League and other big competitions, and also lots to play on both in-play and pre-match across a huge number of leagues worldwide. Asian Handicaps are available, plus double chance combinations such as a team to win or score over 2.5 goals.
🎾 Royal Panda Tennis
Punters can back specific points in games during live events, or the correct score in a game, as well as points handicap in a game. This applies to ITF or Challenger events as well as the Grand Slam tournaments. There are tennis events taking place all day most days across multiple continents, and there is a graphic in the top right corner of the site showing what is happening in a particular match.
🏒 Royal Panda Hockey
Each NHL matchup will appear on the site a few days in advance, and give players a chance to make wagers on over 100 different markets. European hockey leagues are also on Royal Panda, and there are a multitude of in-play betting options.
About Royal Panda
Royal Panda is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, and is incorporated under the corporate license of LeoVegas Gaming.
LeoVegas acquired Royal Panda in October 2017, in what was the biggest purchase they had ever made.
Maltese operator Royal Panda, launched in 2014, offers sports betting, casino and poker.