Pinnacle is an online betting site which is, according to them, 'where winners bet'. Sharp punters bet with Pinnacle because they take low margins on their odds, allowing bettors to turn over a better profit over time if they are successful with their wagers. Pinnacle allows for higher limits across all sports and markets.
- Bet with high stakes at better odds
- Winning players welcomed
- Wide range of payment methods
- No mobile app
- Lack of a sports welcome offer
|Game Types||Sports Betting, Casino, Live Casino, Virtuals|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, Interac e-Transfer, MuchBetter, Bitcoin, Neosurf, ecoPayz, Instant Banking, Paysafecard, Instadebit, iDebit, eCheque|
|Withdrawal methods||Interac e-Transfer, MuchBetter, Bitcoin, ecoPayz, Instant Banking, Instadebit, iDebit, eCheque|
|Betting functions||Live betting|
|Casino game types||1x2 Gaming, Endorphina, iSoftBet, Microgaming, MultiSlot, Net Entertainment, Rabcat, Visionary iGaming, Yggdrasil Gaming|
|Casino provider||Slots, table games|
|Apps||Live chat, email|
|Owner||Pinnacle Sports Worldwide|
Pinnacle pros and cons
Pinnacle is one of the most popular betting sites among advanced bettors as it allows for higher limits and favourable profit margins. The company has been around for over 20 years, providing sports betting solutions to customers in 100+ countries.
- It is a bookmaker that welcomes winning players and even provides content to help you become a sharper punter.
- If you like to bet with high stakes, Pinnacle allows this and you can choose from many payment methods.
- Pinnacle has low margins which means you get the best odds on lots of sports betting markets.
- Casual punters are not the target audience and may be put off by the lack of features such as bet builder and request a bet.
- There is no sign up offer for new sports betting customers at Pinnacle.
- Pinnacle is more substance over style. If you want to bet big and get the best odds, it's the place to be. If you are more about betting for fun, this isn't the sportsbook for you.
- Among the payment methods are Interac and Bitcoin. The former is a popular choice for Canadians, while the latter shows that Pinnacle can appeal to a different kind of punter.
- You simply won't find better value on the day-to-day betting markets anywhere else. If you want to take betting seriously and believe you have the tools to turn over a profit long term, this is your platform.
Register with Pinnacle
There is no Pinnacle sign up offer for the sportsbook, but despite this, sharp bettors are still recommended to join this betting site because of the following factors:
- High limits
- Better odds and best value