NetBet has been active since 2001 and is established within the sportsbook space as well as casino, gaming, and poker. Software providers include Playtech, NetEntertainment, Amaya, iSoftBet, Aristocrat, and High5Games.
- Smooth cash out function
- Odds are listed days in advance
- The interface looks and feels good
- Small sign up offer
- Live chat is not available 24/7
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino, Poker, Lotto|
|Deposit methods||MasterCard, Visa, Bank Transfer, Entropay, Paysafecard|
|Withdrawal methods||MasterCard, Visa, Bank Transfer, Entropay|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, poker|
|Casino provider||NetEnt, Pragmatic, Quickspin and more|
|Apps||iPhone, Android, Amazon|
|Support||Live chat, phone, email|
|Owner||NetBet Enterprises Limited|
NetBet is an online bookmaker which has been active since 2001, and is established within the sportsbook sector as well as casino, gaming and poker.
- Smooth cash out function as part of the live betting offering for many sporting events.
- Payout percentage is strong, and odds are listed days in advance.
- The interface looks and feels good to use across all devices.
- The sign up offer could be more rewarding with a larger bonus.
- Live chat function is not available 24/7.
- NetBet is a slick website on both desktop and mobile. The sportsbook and casino experience is great across all devices, and there is so much variety.
- You will find more valuable sportsbook sign up offers elsewhere, but the wagering requirements are not too strict and you have 60 days to fulfil the rollover.
- This bookie sits just below the elite tier of betting sites in Canada, but has the backbone of an exemplary sportsbook and the potential to make a leap into greatness.
The NetBet sportsbook is well laid out, and an overall great sports betting platform.
As far as sports betting sites are concerned, NetBet is one of the most complete bookmakers on the market in Canada. The more typically popular pastimes such as soccer, basketball, and hockey are covered extensively, and there is also a place for the likes of badminton and handball.
The site is easy to navigate, with the most popular events for Canadian bettors being the most prominent on the betting site. If you want to find a more obscure market, you’ll just have to scroll down or use the search tool.
In-play sports betting is featured, and users can cash out to close a bet early if they wish.
NetBet cannot be accused of being tight with their odds. They are competitive across all sports, and odds are posted early, which allows the bettor to either take advantage of some value a few days before a game, or wait it out until right before it starts.
For customers who need support, live chat is available as well as a toll-free phone line and an email option.
Transactions are safe and secure, with several of the usual deposit and withdrawal methods for Canadians available.
NetBet Sportsbook Bonus Offer
Wager the bonus 6x before it becomes withdrawable. Complete the rollover within 60 days. Minimum odds 1.60. T&Cs apply.
NetBet have a welcome offer for new customers, which is a 50% bonus worth $50 on the first deposit.
Follow these steps if you would like to claim the NetBet sports betting bonus:
- Click the 'Claim' button above and register with NetBet.
- Enter WELCOME50 when prompted to enter a bonus code.
- Make a deposit on the sportsbook.
- You will receive your 50% deposit bonus of up to $50.
- Players must play through the deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- You must complete the rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60.
After claiming this offer, look out for more NetBet promotions. You can find details of these bonuses on their website.
NetBet Casino Bonus Offer
Bonus must be wagered 30x. Vegas Free Spins winnings are credited as bonus money. Use within 7 days. T&Cs apply.
NetBet offer various online casino promotions, with the best being their welcome package available to all new Canadian players.
Gamblers in Canada can claim up to $200 plus 10 free spins by following these easy steps:
- Create a NetBet casino account by clicking the green 'Claim' button above.
- Make your first deposit using the bonus code NBWELCOME and it will be doubled up to $200.
- You will also receive 10 Vegas Free Spins which can be used on a slots game.
- The bonus must be wagered 30 times before it can be converted to cash funds.
- Vegas Free Spins winnings are credited as bonus money and must be wagered 50 times.
- Bonuses are valid for 7 days from the issuing date.
Frequently Asked Questions About NetBet Canada
🇨🇦 Is it legal for Canadians to play at NetBet?
Yes - provided you are aged 18 and residing in Canada. An active email address and phone number will also be required.
💳 What payment methods do NetBet accept?
There are several options for withdrawals and deposits, including major credit and debit cards, plus Entropay and Paysafecard. You can view the full list in their help centre.
💰 How do I claim a NetBet sign up offer?
Simply click on one of the ‘claim’ buttons on this page and you will be redirected to the sign-up page where you can take advantage of the special offer specified.
🔐 Is NetBet a trustworthy bookmaker?
Absolutely. It is officially licensed in the UK and Malta, and has built up a solid reputation since opening in 2001.
🥎 What sports can Canadians bet on with NetBet?
The NetBet website contains many sports to bet on, from hockey and basketball to events with a lower viewership such as table tennis and speedway.
🏟 Does NetBet have live betting in Canada?
There is an excellent live betting offering at NetBet. Each month, over 10,000 live betting markets are listed, spanning across a wide selection of sports.
NetBet on Mobile
The mobile product of NetBet has been refined over the years and is now one of the most polished on the market.
The colour scheme is easy to read with simple but slick shades of grey, and popular upcoming events are shown at the top of the page.
Below the main banner, there are four tabs which can be navigated between, which are in-play bets, upcoming events, highlights, and today’s games.
Under each tab, there are further tabs for the different sports available. Then, the user can scroll down to browse through selections.
There is a dedicated live betting area of the mobile site, and a menu icon which brings out a sidebar showing further sports and options.
NetBet has an app which is available on iOS, Android and Amazon, and Canadians can claim a free bet when installing.
NetBet Sports Betting
When Canadians enter the NetBet site, the most eye-catching sports displayed will be the ones most popular in the country, as geographical optimisation is in place to ensure users can swiftly find what they are likely to be looking for.
Niche sports are available from across the globe, and the below are covered in great depth:
🏒 NetBet Hockey
Hockey fans in Canada are able to bet on the NHL with NetBet, with odds for each fixture offered as well as outright markets for the Stanley Cup, as well as for each conference and division. In addition, European leagues such as those in Sweden, Russia and Austria are available pre-game and live.
🏈 NetBet American Football
Football is firmly among the most watched sports in Canada, and betting on the sport is a huge part of the game for fans. On NetBet, users can wager on the NFL, CFL and NCAAF, with props for teams and players being available for big games, such as over/under on rushing yards or interceptions per player.
Find Super Bowl odds and more NFL betting on the NetBet site.
🏀 NetBet Basketball
The myriad of basketball leagues and tournaments on NetBet makes it a great betting site to use for hoops enthusiasts. Not limited to just the NBA and college basketball, many markets are available for competitions in Australia, Spain, Greece and dozens more. Punters can back a team to cover the point spread, or to win by a margin range, plus props such as total team points.
⚽ NetBet Soccer
A huge number of soccer games are contested worldwide every day, and NetBet has punters covered with so many matches available to bet on, including in-play wagers. There are more soccer leagues on the betting site than any other sport, and the majority of fixtures will have over 100 markets available.
NetBet holds licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, and has been in operation since 2001.
They offer sports betting, as well as casino games, poker and lotto.
Software providers include Playtech, NetEntertainment, Amaya, iSoftBet, Aristocrat and High5Games.