Fansbet is a progressive betting site that donates half of its profits to football supporter-related causes. The site is operated by Viral Interactive Limited.
Fansbet pros and cons
- Profits go towards a good cause
- Fun features for football fans
- Seamless user experience
- Small sign up offer
- Aesthetics could be better
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino & Fantasy Sports|
|Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Trustly, Voucher/Coupon, Paysafecard, Neteller, ecoPayz|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Trustly, Voucher/Coupon, Neteller, ecoPayz|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, poker|
|Casino provider||Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n Go, Pragmatic|
|Support||Live chat, email|
|Owner||Rush Partners Ltd|
On the face of it, Fansbet is similar to most new betting sites that enter the market. They offer odds on a wide variety of events, plus a number of fresh and interesting features.
What really sets Fansbet apart from the rest of the pack, though, is that they donate 50% of their profits to football fan causes.
- Profits go towards a good cause, and users can choose which fan groups the funds are shared with.
- Fun features for football fans such as Fansbet Fantasy, Predict & Win £1000, and acca winnings boosts.
- Seamless user experience with multiple banking options and professional customer service.
- Aesthetics and functionality not quite as slick and as some of the more established bookies.
- Welcome Bonus is rather small.
- Fansbet is a British bookmaker, and while that is evident on the site with there being a heavy focus on sports that are popular in the UK, pastimes that are bigger overseas also have a strong presence. This is a solid all-round sports betting site.
- There are regular ‘Fan Boosts’, which provides some personality to the website and offers some extra value to players. Expect promotions on sports like football, boxing and horse racing.
- While nobody signs up to a betting site intending to lose money, it is good to know that rather than just lining a rich owner’s pocket if you do lose, you are giving back to the fans of your club.
Get up to 100% extra winnings on your accas with Fansbet.
If the fact that half of Fansbet’s profits go towards football supporter-related causes isn’t enough to sway you, there are plenty of other reasons to give this new betting site a go.
Just like any bookmaker worth its salt, Fansbet offer pre-match and in-play markets on a large number of events, from the esteemed to the obscure.
Premier League football fans will find everything they need, while sports like floorball and water polo are also on tap.
Unsurprisingly, football is highlighted the most. When players arrive at Fansbet, the sliding banner at the top displays various games and offers, including a free-to-play prediction game in which customers can win £1000.
There are also unique fantasy games, and acca boosts which give punters the chance to win up to 100% more on wagers with multiple selections.
Under the Jackpot section, users will find a range of football syndicates and solo coupons, in some cases with seven-figure prizes.
On the horse racing side of things, Fansbet have daily extra place races and betting pointers, as well as ambassador opinions from jockey Brian Hughes and trainer Amy Murphy.
Odds are generally well-priced on Fansbet across all sports. When comparing odds with other bookmakers, there are no glaringly bad prices and in some instances, Fansbet provides terrific value.
Regular ‘Fan Boosts’ are offered around big events, with enhanced odds usually on combination bets.
Players that enjoy American sports and spread betting will be happy with what is put forth on Fansbet. Games can be wagered on at professional and college level, with alternative spreads and specific period betting available.
Users who enjoy a bet whilst out and about can bet on their mobile via browser or the Fansbet app.
If bettors fancy trying their hand at some casino games, they can enjoy an array of slots and table games.
For those who just want to have a bet on sport, a 50% deposit bonus up to £100 is ready and waiting.
Accepted payment methods are plentiful, and the 24/7 customer support operation is first class.
Fansbet Sign Up Offer
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify. £5 Bet Builder free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled & will be valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply.
Fansbet have a Bet £10 Get £10 new customer offer for UK players. As part of this deal, you also get 50 free spins.
How to claim the Fansbet new customer offer:
- Click 'Claim' and register with Fansbet.
- Bet £10 or more on Sports (min. 3 legs at odds of 1.3 per leg).
- Receive a £10 Free Multiple Bet + 50 Free Spins in Book of Dead once your qualifying bet has settled.
- New UK customers only (registered after 15/04/21). No bonus code is required.
- Place your first bet of £10 or more on sports. The qualifying bet must contain minimum 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg. Cashed out- or void bets do not count as a qualifying bet.
- A bonus acceptance pop-up appears when the qualifying bet has settled. The £10 Free Multiple Bet and 50 Free Spins in Book of Dead are credited once the pop-up is accepted.
- There are no wagering requirements on Free Bet- or Free Spin winnings.
- Free Multiple Bet must contain 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg.
- Free Bets and Free Spins are valid for 7 days after issue.
- Free Bet winnings exceeding £100 may not be withdrawn.
- Free Spin winnings exceeding £100 may not be withdrawn.
- Free Bet and Free Spin stakes are not included in returns and are non-withdrawable.
For full Fansbet new customer offer T&Cs, visit Fansbet.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fansbet
🤝 What is the Fansbet sign up offer?
Fansbet offer new customers a Bet £10 Get £10 + 50 Free Spins offer.
- Register with Fansbet.
- Bet £10 or more on a sports acca.
- Receive a £10 Free Multiple Bet + 50 Free Spins in Book of Dead.
New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports with 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Multiple Bet must contain 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet and Free Spin stakes not returned; No wagering requirements on winnings; £200 total max win; T&C’s apply; 18+.
📱 Is there a Fansbet app?
Yes - bettors can play at Fansbet on desktop, or on the mobile site or app.
💰 What products do Fansbet offer?
Fansbet players can enjoy sports betting, fantasy, jackpots, casino and live casino.
🤔 Where do Fansbet's profits go?
Fansbet share half of their profit with fan-related causes. They have helped football fanzines stay afloat, and donated to community sports groups.
🤑 Is there a bonus code for Fansbet?
You can claim Fansbet's sign up offer for sports betting without a promo code. Simply follow the links to the promotions on this page.