Fansbet is a progressive betting site that donates half of its profits to football supporter-related causes. The site is operated by Viral Interactive Limited.
- Profits go towards a good cause
- Fun features for football fans
- Seamless user experience
- Small sign up offer
- Aesthetics could be better
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino & Fantasy Sports|
|Deposit methods||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Trustly, Voucher/Coupon, Paysafecard, Neteller, ecoPayz|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Trustly, Voucher/Coupon, Neteller, ecoPayz|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, poker|
|Casino provider||Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n Go, Pragmatic|
|Support||Live chat, email|
|Owner||Rush Partners Ltd|
On the face of it, Fansbet is similar to most new betting sites that enter the market. They offer odds on a wide variety of events, plus a number of fresh and interesting features.
What really sets Fansbet apart from the rest of the pack, though, is that they donate 50% of their profits to football fan causes.
- Profits go towards a good cause, and users can choose which fan groups the funds are shared with.
- Fun features for football fans such as Fansbet Fantasy, Predict & Win £1000, and acca winnings boosts.
- Seamless user experience with multiple banking options and professional customer service.
- Aesthetics and functionality not quite as slick and as some of the more established bookies.
- Welcome Bonus is rather small.
- Fansbet is a British bookmaker, and while that is evident on the site with there being a heavy focus on sports that are popular in the UK, pastimes that are bigger overseas also have a strong presence. This is a solid all-round sports betting site.
- There are regular ‘Fan Boosts’, which provides some personality to the website and offers some extra value to players. Expect promotions on sports like football, boxing and horse racing.
- While nobody signs up to a betting site intending to lose money, it is good to know that rather than just lining a rich owner’s pocket if you do lose, you are giving back to the fans of your club.
Get up to 100% extra winnings on your accas with Fansbet.
If the fact that half of Fansbet’s profits go towards football supporter-related causes isn’t enough to sway you, there are plenty of other reasons to give this new betting site a go.
Just like any bookmaker worth its salt, Fansbet offer pre-match and in-play markets on a large number of events, from the esteemed to the obscure.
Premier League football fans will find everything they need, while sports like floorball and water polo are also on tap.
Unsurprisingly, football is highlighted the most. When players arrive at Fansbet, the sliding banner at the top displays various games and offers, including a free-to-play prediction game in which customers can win £1000.
There are also unique fantasy games, and acca boosts which give punters the chance to win up to 100% more on wagers with multiple selections.
Under the Jackpot section, users will find a range of football syndicates and solo coupons, in some cases with seven-figure prizes.
On the horse racing side of things, Fansbet have daily extra place races and betting pointers, as well as ambassador opinions from jockey Brian Hughes and trainer Amy Murphy.
Odds are generally well-priced on Fansbet across all sports. When comparing odds with other bookmakers, there are no glaringly bad prices and in some instances, Fansbet provides terrific value.
Regular ‘Fan Boosts’ are offered around big events, with enhanced odds usually on combination bets.
Players that enjoy American sports and spread betting will be happy with what is put forth on Fansbet. Games can be wagered on at professional and college level, with alternative spreads and specific period betting available.
Users who enjoy a bet whilst out and about can bet on their mobile via browser or the Fansbet app.
If bettors fancy trying their hand at some casino games, they can claim a 500% bonus up to £50 and enjoy an array of slots and table games.
For those who just want to have a bet on sport, a 50% deposit bonus up to £100 is ready and waiting.
Accepted payment methods are plentiful, and the 24/7 customer support operation is first class.
Fansbet Sign Up Offer
New UK customers only; 6x wager requirement with 90 day expiry; Only sports bets contribute to wagering; Min. 2 selections at 1.4 min odds per selection; Max £100 per bet. 18+. T&C's Apply. Please bet responsibly. begambleaware.org
The Fansbet sign up offer is a 50% up to £100 first deposit bonus.
How to claim the Fansbet sign up offer:
- Click 'Claim' and register with Fansbet.
- Enter Fansbet bonus code FBWELS in the cashier and deposit £10+.
- Receive a 50% bonus up to £100.
- New UK customers only
- 6x wager requirement with 90 day expiry
- Only sports bets contribute to wagering
- Min. 2 selections at 1.4 min odds per selection
- Max £100 per bet
For full Fansbet sign up offer T&Cs, visit Fansbet.
Fansbet Casino Offer
New UK customers only; Bonus amount is 500% of deposit up to £50; £0.6 max bonus bet on Slots; £5 max bet on table games; 80x wager requirement with 90 days expiry; Some games excluded. 18+. T&C's Apply. Please bet responsibly. begambleaware.org
New Fansbet Casino customers can claim a 500% bonus up to £50.
Just follow these steps to get this casino bonus:
- Click the ‘Claim’ icon and make a Fansbet account.
- Select the offer from the bonus dropdown list in the Cashier and deposit a minimum of £10.
- Receive the bonus and play with it on Slot games.
- Bonus and extra spin winnings must be wagered 80x.
- Max bonus bet is £0.75.
- You must complete the wagering requirement within 30 days.
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible.
For full T&Cs, visit the Fansbet site.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fansbet
🤝 What is the Fansbet sign up offer?
Fansbet offer new customers a 50% up to £100 deposit bonus, which can be claimed here.
📱 Is there a Fansbet app?
Yes - bettors can play at Fansbet on desktop, or on the mobile site or app.
💰 What products do Fansbet offer?
Fansbet players can enjoy sports betting, fantasy, jackpots, casino and live casino.
🤔 Where do Fansbet's profits go?
Fansbet share half of their profit with fan-related causes. They have helped football fanzines stay afloat, and donated to community sports groups.