Coral provides British punters with a rock-solid online betting solution with an array of promotions and markets, with a top-class football and horse racing offering in particular.
- Great site for football wagers
- Quality in-play betting and live streaming
- Lots of free bets and promotions
- Standard odds are not always the highest
- Not the prettiest desktop interface
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Virtual Sports, Casino, Live Casino, Poker, Bingo, Lotto|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Paysafecard, Coral Connect|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Bank Transfer, Coral Connect|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out, bet builder, live streaming|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, video poker|
|Support||Live chat, email, telephone, Twitter|
|Owner||Ladbrokes Coral Group plc|
Coral has had a strong presence in the UK for many decades and has remained among the very best in the business from the day they opened their first shop in 1943 until today. Coral does online sports betting as well as anyone else, and they also have a decent casino, poker, bingo and lotto offering to boot.
- Great site for football wagers, particularly with the new Build Your Bet option.
- Exemplary in-play betting and live streaming offering.
- Variety of free bets, promotions, and unique features.
- Standard odds are not always the highest compared with other bookies.
- Not the prettiest desktop interface.
- Bettors looking for a legitimate, quality, no-nonsense bookie will be happy with what Coral has to offer. Standard verification procedures are in place, but Coral is a smooth, slick and professional operator that won’t mess you about.
- Most punters in the UK will find everything they need on the Coral site. No stone is left unturned with the football betting section, and various other sports are covered extensively with a solid range of markets.
- On top of the free bet offer for new customers, players can get a £5 free bet every week if they stake £25 per week. There are also enhanced odds and acca boosts available, plus best odds guaranteed on horse racing. Overall, there is plenty of extra value to be had.
If you live in the UK, you have probably seen Coral betting shops dotted around the country, and they are still plentiful even since the merger with Ladbrokes in 2016.
The acquisition by Ladbrokes led to a full revamp of the Coral website, and a refinement of the product which now stands as one of the best online betting offerings on the market.
While punters can play casino games, slots, bingo, poker, lotto, and virtual sports on the Coral website, sports betting remains their main focus and is where they truly excel.
New customers can get a £50 welcome bonus on the casino, but sports bettors will go for the Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets deal which is as good as any sign-up offer the UK betting scene has to offer.
Free bets are a running theme with Coral, and not just for new customers.
One of the incentives to continue using Coral is that £25 worth of stakes each week will yield a £5 free bet every Sunday.
Enhanced odds, known on Coral as ‘Smart Boosts’ are also offered, as well as the ‘Acca Plus’ promotion which enables users to get an extra 10% payout on football accumulators.
As if that wasn’t enough to incentivise Brits to place their football bets with Coral, the popular ‘Build Your Bet’ feature has been added to the site, which allows punters to put together the exact combo wager they want and get instant odds.
Use the Build Your Bet feature to create the football combo bet that suits you.
Coral like to engage with their social media followers, too, and give users the chance to request odds on match and player stat combos by tweeting them with the hashtag #YourCall.
Horse Racing bettors truly get bang for their buck on Coral.
Customers get the best odds guaranteed on all UK and Ireland horse racing, and if you back a horse that fails to finish, you will be given a free bet as a consolation prize.
Bets on horses placed through Coral can be used towards the Rewards 4 Racing program, which are then turned into savings across 30 UK racecourses.
There are free games on the Coral sportsbook, in which players answer questions correctly and can win cash if they are successful.
Even when you strip away all of the excellent Coral promotions, you have a fantastic betting site with pretty much every market you could want. Only users looking to bet on the most niche events out there will come away wanting more.
As far as odds are concerned, Coral does not particularly stand out from the rest of the pack. Prices are generally middle of the road, and certainly not noticeably good or bad.
With it being one of the leading gambling companies in the UK, you get a terrific customer service with support staff on hand 24/7 to assist with any problems.
Deposits and withdrawals can be made quickly using a number of popular payment methods such as debit card, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill or Neteller.
Extra Places is among the many benefits of using Coral for horse racing betting.
Coral Free Bets
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply.
Coral's terrific welcome offer is reason enough to give them a try.
To get £20 in free bets from a £5 bet, follow these steps:
- Click the 'Claim' button and create a Coral account.
- Place a £5 qualifying bet with odds of 1/2 (1.50) or more.
- Receive your 4 x £5 free bets once your initial bet has been placed.
- Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration.
- Free bet must be used within 7 days of it being credited.
- Offer not available with deposits from Prepaid cards, PayPal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Stake from the free bets are not returned.
Visit Coral for full T&Cs.
Coral Casino Offer
18+. New customers only. Min spend £10 on qualifying games. Certain deposit types excluded. £50 Bonus subject to 40x wager req. Must accept within 24hrs, valid for 48 hours. Player restrictions and T&Cs apply.
New Coral Casino players can kickstart their account with a £50 welcome bonus.
Follow these three steps to grab this offer:
- Click 'Claim' and register with Coral Casino.
- Stake at least £10 on any qualifying game.
- £50 welcome bonus will be automatically credited to your account.
- Wagering requirements are 40x the bonus amount.
- Bonus must be accepted within 24 hours, and is valid for 48 hours.
- Neteller, PayPal, MoneyBookers, Paysafe, Skrill or any pre-payment card deposits are not valid for this deal.
- Roulette bets in which over 67% of the table is covered will not count towards wagering.
Visit Coral Casino for full T&Cs.
Frequently Asked Question About Coral
🐎 Do Coral offer the best odds guaranteed?
With horse racing betting at Coral, you will never have to worry about a horse's odds drifting after you've already backed it. If the price gets bigger after you've placed your bet, you will still get those higher odds. If the price gets smaller, you will keep the bigger odds you backed the horse at.
👨💻 Can I connect my online and offline Coral bets?
Yes! With the Coral Connect smart card, you can collect online winnings in cash, and get extra rewards. If you place a bet in-store, just scan the receipt on the Coral app to track and cash out.
🧐 Do I need to submit documentation to verify my Coral account?
Government legislation requires Coral to verify the identity and address of each customer before they begin to play. This means you may need to upload your driving license, passport or ID card, as well as an address document such as a bank statement or utility bill.
🤑 Are there free bets available on Coral?
Absolutely, you can claim £20 in free bets upon sign-up, and there are further free bets to be collected as part of some of the existing customer promotions.
🎰 Is there a Coral Casino online?
Indeed - in addition to a top-class sportsbook, Coral players can try their hand at casino games plus a Live Casino, as well as poker, bingo, lotto and virtual sports.