Mr Green overview
Mr Green was founded in 2007 and has since become an established online casino and sports betting site. The company, which uses Kambi's software for its sportsbook, was acquired by William Hill plc in 2019.
Mr Green score
- Slick website design and faultless functionality
- Good availability of markets
- Many payment method options
- No virtual sports available to bet on
- Casino-first approach may alienate sports fans
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino, Poker|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, Direct bank transfer, Interac, iDebit, Paysafecard|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, MasterCard, Direct bank transfer, Interac, iDebit|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out, bet builder|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games|
|Casino provider||NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Evolution Gaming and more|
|Support||Email, live chat, telephone|
|Owner||William Hill plc|
Mr Green Summary
Mr Green undoubtedly prioritises their casino, which is unsurprising given the company’s roots. Having said that, the sportsbook is actually really impressive, with a nice-looking interface and a plethora of markets.
- Slick website design and faultless functionality thanks to the partnership with Kambi.
- Good availability of markets and competitive odds.
- Many payment method options, some of which give a very fast withdrawal time.
- No virtual sports available to bet on. Virtual horse racing or soccer would be a nice addition.
- Has a casino-first approach, which can put off bettors who only want to use the sportsbook.
- Mr Green is a slick, quality operator that ticks pretty much all boxes across sports betting and online casino. There is a wide selection of markets and games, and everything is easy to navigate and feels smooth.
- The sports betting sign up offer of two free $25 bets is a nice starting point for any new player and carries no unrealistic wagering requirements. Conversely, the $1200 casino welcome bonus is one of the most valuable on the market, but funds and winnings must be rolled over 35 times.
- Users can download the Mr Green app and place sports bets plus play casino games all in one place. Live betting is a key focus and functions excellently. Overall, this is a top class product and a growing force in the betting market in Canada.
Mr Green Review
The beauty of this bookmaker is largely down to its partnership with Kambi, whose sportsbook product is integrated into the betting site, making the betting experience smooth and enjoyable.
At the top of the sportsbook home page are some in-play events which are eligible for live betting. Just below that is a series of icons for popular leagues and tournaments. Looking further down, odds for big upcoming fixtures are displayed.
There is a sidebar to the left with a list of all sports and popular sections, as well as specials.
The search bar is also a useful tool for bettors to find particular events or teams.
One cool feature about Mr Green is the jackpot bets section, which contains syndicates and other games where challenges such as correct soccer scores or NFL picks can be played, with customers getting a chance to win a share of a large prize pot.
Mr Green Sportsbook Bonus Offer
New Sports customers only. Minimum wager of $50 required. The qualifying bet(s) to claim the Free Bet must have minimum odds of 1.80 (-125). Qualifying bets can be made up of one bet of $50+ or numerous bets totaling $50+. Mr Green general terms and conditions apply.
New customers at the Mr Green sportsbook can grab two free $25 bets after an initial $50 wager.
To claim this sign up offer, all you need to do is complete these simple steps:
- Create an account through this Mr Green sign up link or the green 'Claim' button above.
- Bet a total of$50 on any markets with odds of at least 1.80.
- When your qualifying bets are settled, you will receive 2 x $25 free bets.
- Wagers to qualify for the bonus offer can be a single $50 bet or multiple bets totalling $50.
- The Free Bets will be credited only once qualifying bets have been settled.
- Expiry date of the free bets is 7 days after receipt.
- Stakes not returned from winning free bets.
Mr Green Casino Bonus Offer
Bonus must be wagered 35x. You can always check whether you have completed the Wagering Requirement for any active Bonus by visiting the “Active Casino Bonuses” section of your Player Account. Casino Games contribute different amounts to wagering. T&Cs apply.
The Mr Green casino site's welcome bonus is worth a huge $1200 plus 200 free spins, staggered over multiple instalments.
Below are the steps you should follow if you want to claim this sign up offer.
- Sign up to Mr Green casino here or by clicking 'Claim' above.
- Deposit $20+, and Mr Green will match it 100% up to $100.
- Wager your deposit and you will receive 120 free spins automatically, plus an additional 20 free spins per day for 4 days on 'Book of Dead'.
- Make a second deposit and receive a 50% bonus up to $100.
- A third deposit will generate a bonus of 50% up to $200.
- Make a fourth deposit and claim a 20% bonus up to $400.
- A fifth deposit will reveal another 20% bonus up to $400.
- Bonus cash and free spin winnings must be wagered a total of 35x in the casino.
- You must wager your deposit on any casino slot game.
- The 120 instant free spins are valid for 7 days, and the subsequent 20 free spins for 4 days are valid for 48 hours.
- To wager your casino bonus, no sports bets are allowed to be in a pending status. If any sports bets are in a pending state when playing with a casino bonus, your funds may be confiscated.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mr Green Canada
🇨🇦 Does Mr Green offer sports betting in Canada?
Indeed. After starting out as an online casino, Mr Green has now entered the sportsbook world and Canadians can now set up an account here.
🤝 Is Mr Green a reliable and trustworthy bookmaker?
As trustworthy as any other bookie. It is fully licensed and regulated, so your funds and information are safe and secure.
📲 Can I play on desktop and mobile?
Absolutely. The sportsbook and casino products work on your computer, or on your mobile’s internet browser. They also have a dedicated app which you can download in Canada.
⏱ Is live betting offered on Mr Green?
Despite being a fairly new bookie, live betting is fully incorporated onto the Mr Green website and app.
🏒 Can I bet on hockey, football, and basketball on Mr Green?
Yes, and lots more! There is an extensive selection of sports available on the betting site, with everything from CFL to cycling.
👍 How do I set up an account with Mr Green?
Click here to claim two free bets when signing up, or go to one of the green ‘Claim’ icons on this page.
Mr Green on Mobile
The sportsbook is available on mobile, as well as Mr Green casino. The design appears the same on mobile as it does on desktop, which is handy for consistency and getting used to the betting site.
Whilst Mr Green on mobile can be accessed via an internet browser, the best way to use it is to download the app on the Apple or Google Store, depending on which device you use.
The Mr Green app has all casino games and its sportsbook built into one.
Users can select the sportsbook from the main screen and go through to bet on sports.
The live bets and most popular upcoming events are shown on the sportsbook home page, and just like the desktop site, the site can be navigated using a sidebar, which appears after tapping an icon in the top corner.
Jackpot Bets has its own part of the app. You can join a syndicate or make your own picks, and this is a fun and unique element to the sports betting side of Mr Green.
Mr Green Sports Betting
The Mr Green sportsbook has every event that Canadians could hope for. For the hockey lovers, there are leagues all over the world to have a bet on. For those who fancy a go at sports which are typically watched less in Canada such as Australian rules football or darts, there is plenty of that too.
🏒 Mr Green Hockey
Many leagues are part of Mr Green’s hockey offering. In-depth stats are available for games, allowing bettors to make informed decisions based on past form. There are lots of pre-match markets, and live betting is also a key function.
🏀 Mr Green Basketball
Canadian punters can bet on a number leagues from the NBA all the way to Russia. Odds on the match, handicap and total points are visible at a glance, and clicking into a game will reveal even more choices.
🎾 Mr Green Tennis
Tennis is presented really nicely on Mr Green. There is an ‘Instant Tennis’ section which shows score graphics for every match currently taking place. Users can click onto a match, and can then see up to date stats and live odds.
🏈 Mr Green American Football
⚽ Sports Interaction Soccer
With soccer being the biggest sport in the world all things considered, it comes as no shock that there is an extraordinary number of markets for ‘the beautiful game’. All major leagues are available, with hundreds of options per game. The jackpot bets also offer something different, so Mr Green is definitely a betting site worth looking at if you are keen on soccer.
About Mr Green
Mr Green was launched as an online casino in 2008, after the company was founded the previous year by three Swedish entrepreneurs.
They entered the sportsbook world in 2016 to coincide with the soccer European Championship in France.
The company’s headquarters are in Malta, where it is regulated by the MGA, Malta Gaming Authority.
William Hill PLC bought the parent company MRG in January 2019.