STS is a Polish bookmaker that entered the UK market in 2019. The sportsbook has a heavy football focus, while also providing an excellent winter sports offering. Former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel is a global ambassador for the brand.
- Wide range of football betting markets
- Loyalty Club has easy requirements
- Competitive odds
- Limited customer support
- No horse racing or greyhounds
|Game Types||Sports Betting, Casino, Live Casino, Virtuals|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, Fast Bank Transfer, Rapid Transfer|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, Fast Bank Transfer|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out, live streaming|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, video poker|
|Casino provider||Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n Go, and more|
|Support||Email, live chat|
STS is a Polish bookmaker that obtained a UK licence in 2019 and brings a variety of excellent gambling products and promotions to one of the biggest betting markets in the world.
- Wide range of football betting markets and offers.
- Loyalty Club has easy requirements compared with other bookies.
- Competitive odds across the board.
- Limited customer support contact methods.
- No horse racing or greyhounds betting available.
- STS bring some good promotions to the table including a £40 welcome bonus, and with well-priced odds throughout the site, punters can have no complaints with regards to value.
- Football fans in particular have plenty to sink their teeth into, and there is an array of other popular sports and events listed on STS but the absence of horse racing and greyhounds may be an issue for some British punters.
- This is a legit bookie with a solid offering right off the bat as it enters the UK, and bettors should consider at least snapping up the welcome bonus and seeing how they fare on this smooth, easy to navigate betting site.
STS arrived in the UK in 2019 and signed Peter Schmeichel as a global ambassador to help their global expansion and the “Bet with the leaders” campaign.
The former Manchester United goalkeeper is a familiar face for British punters and is displayed heavily on the STS betting site. The Dane can be seen in STS football-style gear in sports promo images, while a change into smarter attire sees him feature on the casino welcome offer branding as well.
Whatever you think of the branding around the STS betting offers, it cannot be denied that they are of substance.
New STS customers can claim a £40 welcome bonus to kickstart their account.
The qualifying bet for the welcome bonus must be placed on a multiple, but this is still a generous betting deal of high value.
Upon completion of the STS welcome bonus offer, promotions are plentiful. There is a Loyalty Club for football and one for winter sports. Each club requires four qualifying bets of at least £5 every week in order to receive a £5 free bet the following Monday.
Football accumulators with 6+ selections are insured, meaning if one selection lets the bettor down, the stake will be returned as a free bet up to a maximum of £50.
Unsurprisingly, football is the sport with the most attention paid to it by STS. There are hundreds of available bets on big games, including Asian lines and chance mix wagers such as ‘Draw or both teams to score’.
Winter sports are also a big focus, which may be unfamiliar to some UK users but this does serve as a unique selling point for Brits that happen to be fans of ice hockey, ski jumping, biathlon or alpine skiing.
Handball and volleyball are among the biggest sports in Poland, and Brits can try their hand at those should they wish, while fans of the NBA and NFL will be satisfied with the multitude of markets for American sports.
The lack of horse racing and greyhounds is a shame, and hopefully this can be addressed in the near future so that STS can truly become one of the top bookmakers in the UK.
What this sportsbook lacks in racing, it makes up for with a fantastic eSports offering and a live betting platform that is easy to use on desktop and mobile.
The STS mobile site functions smoothly and is excellent for betting on the go.
Players can find any team or event using the Search tool on the betting site, and navigation is straightforward overall on whichever device you choose to access STS from.
STS has an online casino with card games, poker and slots, with a 500 Free Spins casino welcome bonus up for grabs and a number of live games to join if punters want to replicate the real-life casino experience.
Virtual games are offered, with horses and dogs featured on this part of the site.
British bettors can use a number of different popular payment methods including debit cards and eWallets such as Skrill and Neteller. No fees are charged, and withdrawals take around 2-3 days.
Customer service could be improved, with no telephone support available. There is a brief FAQ section on the site that answers the most common questions.
Rules for each game can be found in the help section of STS, and there is also a blog with previews, tips, and news.
STS Sports Welcome Bonus
18+. New depositing players on STSbet.co.uk only. Promotion from 11/02/2020 until further notice. First deposit min £10. Qualifying bet: min. £10 accumulator bet with at least two selections with min odds of 1/2 (1.50) per selection. Bonus: 50% of the amount of the first bet. Max bonus £40. Min 6x wagering with bonus on min odds of 1/2 (1.50) before withdrawal. Deposit method restrictions. Bonus valid for 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org.
New players at STS can get a £40 welcome bonus upon completion of a qualifying bet.
Follow these steps in order to claim this betting offer:
- Click 'Claim' and register with STS.
- Place an accumulator bet with 2+ selections (odds of min. 1/2 each) and a stake of at least £10.
- Receive a bonus worth 50% of your qualifying bet stake.
- Qualifying accumulator bet must contain at least 2 selections, each with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50).
- Deposits made using Skrill, Eco Payz, Rapid, MuchBetter or Neteller do not qualify.
- Sports Welcome Bonus must be wagered 6x before it can be withdrawn.
- Wagering requirements must be met within 7 days.
- Bonus bets must be placed on markets with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50) for singles, or 1/2 (1.50) per leg for accas.
For full T&Cs, visit STS.
STS Casino Welcome Offer
Applies to new UK customers/ stake at least £30/ only slot games/ £50 bonus with 40x wagering requirements (40x50=£2,000)/bonus valid for 30 days/ deposit method restrictions/ T&C apply/ 18+/ begambleaware.org
The STS Casino Welcome Offer is a 500 Bonus Spins deal which is unlocked if new players lose their first £50.
How to claim STS Free Spins:
- Click 'Claim' and register with STS Casino.
- Deposit £50 and play through the money.
- If you lose, you will get 500 Free Spins.
- The promotion is only available to new depositing customers on STSbet.co.uk.
- The bonus is only available on the first deposit made at STSbet.co.uk.
- The qualifying criteria must be completed within 14 days from when the customer first registers on STSbet.co.uk.
- Deposits made via Neteller, Skrill, Ecopayz, and Muchbetter will not count towards the qualification for this promotion.
- The value of each bonus spin is £0.10.
- The Bonus Spins have no wagering requirement on any winnings.
For full STS Casino Offer T&Cs, visit STS Casino.
Frequently Asked Questions About STS
🇬🇧 Does STS have a UK licence?
Yes. In 2019, STS became the first Polish bookmaker to obtain a licence in the UK. They are also active in Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar, Slovakia, Malta and Latvia.
🤑 Can I get free bets with STS?
The STS welcome offer allows you to claim up to £40 in bonus bets after you sign up and make an initial wager. After this, you can continue to claim free bets each week through the Loyalty Club offers.
📱 Is STS available on mobile?
Punters can place pre-match or in-play bets on STS through desktop or mobile. There is no dedicated STS betting app, but mobile users can simply use the STS website on their mobile browser and create a shortcut to their home screen.
💰 What banking methods do STS accept?
Visa and MasterCard deposits and withdrawals are accepted, while transfers using ecoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Rapid Transfer, and MuchBetter can also be made, although they may not qualify for some STS betting deals.