Redbet is operated by Evoke - part of the MRG Group which was taken over by William Hill in 2019. Redbet was rebranded in Sweden and became WilliamHill.se following the takeover, but in the UK, Redbet has kept its own name and continues to offer sports betting and casino games.
- Comprehensive football offering, with bet builders and Asian lines.
- Excellent live betting experience across many sports.
- Variety of casino games and a lucrative welcome bonus.
- No dedicated mobile app.
- Limited horse racing and greyhounds betting.
- Redbet is a reliable betting site with a quality sportsbook and a fantastic casino offering, and with it being under the same umbrella as William Hill, you know you can trust this bookmaker which is licensed in the UK and Malta.
- We would describe Redbet as solid but not spectacular. Odds are decent, and with the exception of domestic horse racing and greyhounds, you’ll find pretty much everything you want.
- You get a £10 free bet as part of the Redbet sports welcome offer, and most other promotions are for the casino, for which you can scoop a £100 deposit bonus. The focus for the sportsbook is less about betting deals, and more about providing a top-class platform with plenty of markets and well-priced pre-match and in-play odds.
Founded in 2002, Redbet launched its online product in 2004 and continues to provide an exemplary betting solution in multiple territories almost two decades on.
Sports betting enthusiasts can wager on a huge number of events every day, and upon logging onto the Redbet sportsbook, they are met with a choice of games currently taking place, as well as trending events set to begin soon.
Football, tennis, cricket, basketball, American football, ice hockey, and baseball are among the pastimes with the biggest presence on Redbet. Horse racing is listed but is limited mostly to international meetings.
Bet builders, player specials and other popular bet types are available for a selection of events.
An array of football competitions from the Premier League to the Arabian Gulf League are covered, and Asian lines can be backed as well as hundreds of other different options.
Bet Builders have taken off massively in the UK, and Redbet have hopped on board.
Niche sports such as floorball, chess, and bandy are displayed, and Redbet also has a range of eSports markets plus politics, TV, and WWE.
New players can claim a free bet upon registration, but sports betting offers are limited from that point on. Odds boosts and enhanced accas are common on British sportsbooks but this is not something you can expect on Redbet.
The casino promotions section is busier, and players can choose from a multitude of games including table games, jackpots, slots and poker games.
Fans of casino games can enjoy blackjack, baccarat and roulette on Redbet.
Many of the most common payment methods used by betting sites in the UK are accepted, and users can see a breakdown of how long they can expect to wait for deposits and withdrawals to process.
eWallets such as Neteller and Skrill allow for fast withdrawals but deposits with these banking options may not qualify for the welcome offer.
Punters can get in touch with Redbet quickly by using the live chat function on the site, or alternatively their Twitter page or phone line.
There is no Redbet app, but users can use the mobile site to make wagers on the go.
Redbet Sports Welcome Bonus
18+. Minimum deposit £20. Bonus bet valid for 7 days. Min odds 3/1 (4.00). Min 3 selections. Bonus bets can not be split. Cash out not eligible. Additional T&Cs apply.
New players that set up a Redbet account can get a £10 bonus bet on the first deposit.
To claim this betting deal, follow these steps:
- Click 'Claim' and deposit £20 with the code redbetWelcome.
- Place a £20 sportsbook bet at minimum odds of 3/1 and at least 3 selections.
- Receive your £10 bonus and use it on an accumulator or combination bet.
- Offer only available to new Redbet customers.
- Qualifying bets must have minimum odds of 3/1 (4.00) and a minimum of 3 selections or higher.
- Qualifying bets can be made up of one £20+ bet or multiple bets totalling £20+.
- Bonus will be credited once the original £20 wager has been settled.
- Bonus bets will expire 7 days after receipt.
For full T&Cs, visit Redbet.
Redbet Casino Welcome Bonus
18+. Minimum deposit of £20. Max £2 bonus bet per spins. 35 times wagering applied to bonus funds and winnings from bonus spins. Wagering requirement must be completed within 30 days. Additional terms and conditions apply.
A £100 deposit bonus is up for grabs for new Redbet Casino customers.
To claim this huge offer, follow the below steps:
- Click 'Claim' and deposit at least £20 using the promo code WELCOME.
- Get a 100% deposit bonus up to £100.
- Use bonus spins within 7 days.
- Winnings from bonus spins have a wagering requirement of 35 times the amount won.
- Bonus funds must be wagered 35 times the total bonus amount before you can withdraw.
- Max bet when playing with bonus funds is £2 in Slots and £20 in Live Casino and Table Games until bonus wagering requirements are complete.
- Wagering requirements must be completed within 30 days.
- Some games are excluded from bonus wagering.
Visit Redbet Casino for full T&Cs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Redbet
⏳ How long do withdrawals take on Redbet?
This depends on which banking method you use. From the moment your withdrawal is approved, Skrill and Neteller withdrawals take 1-10 minutes, whereas Visa cards can take 1-5 days. Full details are available on the Redbet betting site.
🤑 Do Redbet give out free bets?
🧱 Are Bet Builders available on Redbet?
Indeed - many British punters like to put together bet builder wagers in which multiple selections within the same event are put together into one combo bet. This can be done with most football matches on Redbet.
📲 What is the Redbet mobile betting experience like?
There is no Redbet app, but users can place bets from their mobile device by simply using the website on their mobile browser. From there, they can place pre-match or in-play wagers. The site functions smoothly on mobile, with all normal features available.
🤔 What is Redbet's relationship with William Hill?
William Hill completed a takeover of Mr Green in 2019, in a move which saw them acquire the subsidiary Evoke Gaming, which Redbet is a part of. In Sweden, Redbet was rebranded and became WilliamHill.se, while in the UK, Redbet remains online.