What is the Bet365 Sign Up Offer?
New customers to Bet365 get £30 in free bet credits when they sign up with a single bet of £10 required to claim the bet credits.
Punters also have the option of choosing to deposit and bet just £5 and earning £15 worth of free bets instead.
Those fretting about a bonus code needn't worry: there's no code to type in when you claim the offer at My Betting Sites. Just click the 'claim' button below to get the ball rolling...
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Registration required. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
How do I claim the Bet365 Sign Up Offer?
Claiming the offer requires you to set up a new Bet365 account, make a deposit and place your first bet.
Here, we break down the process which should take less than five minutes:
- Click 'Claim' above and register with Bet365
- Make a qualifying deposit (min. £5) within 30 days of creating an account.
- Qualify for 300% of your deposit in bet credits (maximum £30).
- Place one or more bets to the value of your first deposit (capped at £10) at minimum odds 1/5.
- Once settled, you can use your bet credits.
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- To find out more about the world's most popular bookmaker, read our review of Bet365.
How does the welcome offer compare with other bookies?
In terms of offering punters genuine value, Bet365 has one of the best betting site welcome bonus offers in the UK.
We say this because:
- Your qualifying bet can be placed at minimum odds of 1/5 (1.20)
- You have 30 days to claim the offer from registration
- Bet credits only expire if your account is not used for 90 days
- You have the freedom to place your bets how you wish (eg. 1 x £30 bet, 3 x £10 bets, 30 x £1 bets)
- The offer allows for a smaller minimum deposit of £5 making it beginner-friendly
Here’s this info again summarised and shown in a nice fancy table for you to browse:
|How the bet365 sign up offer compares
|Bonus to stake
Other Bet365 Promotions - Offers for existing customers
In addition to its top-notch welcome offer, Bet365 leads the way with some quality existing customer offers too.
Below we highlight the best of them:
Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout ⚽
Available on over 80 football competitions, this promo sees your selection settled early if the team you’ve backed takes a 2-goal lead.
Simply make a pre-match bet on the standard full-time result market of an eligible game to qualify for the offer. (Eligible games are shown with a 2+ icon).
Single bets - if the team you’ve bet on takes a 2-goal lead at any stage of the match, Bet365 will pay out your bet in full, regardless of whether the other team comes back to draw or win the match.
Multiple bets and bet builder bets - if the team you’ve backed on the standard Full Time Result market goes 2 goals ahead, this selection will be marked as won within My Bets with the remaining selections left to run.
Update: This promotion is now available on the England Women’s Super League and the women’s UEFA Champions League. However, it no longer applies to bets placed on the Hungary NB, Hungary NB II, Norwegian 1. Division and Norwegian NM Cup.
Read more on the Bet365 Early Payout Offer
Bet365 Price Promise 🏇
Bet365 promises not to be beaten on price on any horse for all UK/Irish races shown live on ITV Racing.
As part of the deal, you will get better horse racing prices at Bet365 than at most other big-name bookies including Ladbrokes, William Hill, Paddy Power, Coral, Sky Bet and BoyleSports. Bet365
The offer applies to bets placed from 10am on the day of the race on the Win & Each-Way fixed odds markets for any race broadcast live on ITV Racing. The deal is available up to 15 minutes before the race is scheduled to get underway. US racing is excluded.
Read more on the Bet365 Price Promise Offer
Bet365 Acca Boost 📈
If you’re partial to a football acca, you can benefit from an acca boost of up to 70% on winning bets.
To be eligible, your acca needs to be placed pre-match and comprise 2 or more selections on the standard Full-Time result, Both Teams to Score or Result/Both Teams to Score markets.
If your bet is successful, Bet365 will boost your winnings by 2.5-70% once all matches have finished. The exact boost you get depends on the number of selections you have included in your acca.
The acca boost applies to games in over 80 leagues and competitions including the Premier League, La Liga, the Bundesliga and Serie A.
Read more on the Bet365 Acca Boost
Bet365 Sign Up Offer FAQs
Does Bet365 have a new customer offer?
Yes. New customers can claim 300% of their first deposit in bet credits (up to £30).
A deposit of between £5-£10 is needed to be eligible for the offer.
How do I claim my Bet365 free bets?
To get your free bets, you need to create a new account, deposit using a debit card and place a qualifying bet.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to the process:
- Click here to visit Bet365
- Create a bet365 account
- Deposit £5-£10 using a debit card
- Place qualifying bets to release your free bet credits
- Wait for your bet to settle before receiving free bet credits.
Do I need a Bet365 bonus code?
No, you don’t need to faff around with a bonus code when you claim the welcome offer via mybettingsites.com.
When do I get my free bets from Bet365?
Your free bets are credited once your qualifying bet is settled.
When do my free bets from Bet365 expire?
Bet365 states that any free bets earned from the sign-up offer will expire if your account has been inactive for 90 days.
Essentially, your free bets only expire if you stop using your Bet365 account.