In this article, we will cover the following topics:
- Why use 22Bet in Nigeria
- FAQs about 22Bet
- How to join 22Bet
- How to fund your 22Bet account
- How to use 22Bet bonus
- How to cash out on 22Bet
- How to use 22Bet mobile app
- How to contact 22Bet customer care
Why use 22Bet
22Bet is best known for its amazing football betting options. That obviously makes the site a big favourite amongst Nigerian bettors. We love our football betting in this country, and 22Bet is as good a football betting site in Nigeria as you can find.
Football is obviously not the only sport on 22Bet. You can bet on over 30 sports, including tennis, basketball, hockey and handball.
Here are other reasons why 22Bet stands out from other betting sites in Nigeria:
✅ Accepts Naira
✅ Easy deposits
✅ Excellent for live betting
✅ Great mobile app
✅ Nice welcome bonus for new customers
FAQs about 22Bet Nigeria
✅ Is 22Bet in Nigeria?
Yes 22Bet is available in Nigeria.
They even have a special site made for Nigerian players. They accept our Naira and have numerous football betting option, just as we like it over here.
22Bet is provided in Nigeria by Arcadia Hospitality LTD, and is licensed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission under Sport Betting permit number: 0001039.
So 22Bet is not just available, it is safe and legal to bet on.
💡 How do I join 22Bet?
You can join 22Bet Nigeria via either of the following means:
- By Phone Number
- Full Registration
If you opt to register by phone number, all you need to join 22Bet is a functional Nigerian number. If you choose the full registration option, you will be required to supply details like emails and full names.
Either way, the registration process is fast and easy, and can be completed in lead than a minute.
💰 How do I fund my 22Bet account?
You can find your 22Bet account in Nigeria via bank cards, Internet banking or USSD.
All of the funding methods on 22Bet are free and instant. You account will be credited immediately you confirm your transaction.
🎁 How do I use 22Bet Bonus?
22Bet offers news customers a 100% first deposit sports bonus, up to a maximum of N50000.
However, to use the 22Bet bonus, you need to meet the bonus terms and conditions and fulfil the wagering requirements.
To learn more about the 22Bet bonus, click here
❓ How do I bet on 22Bet?
To bet on 22Bet, you need to open a 22Bet account and make a deposit. With a funded 22Bet account, you can place bets in a variety of betting markets.
Simply log into your account, navigate to the events you want to bet on and make your selections.
Once you have done this, enter your stake on your betslip and confirm your bet.
💳 What is the minimum deposit on 22Bet?
The minimum deposit on 22Bet is N250. This is the case for deposits via bank cards, Internet banking and USSD.
📩 How do I withdraw money from 22Bet?
The best way to withdraw money from 22Bet is via bank transfer. You can withdraw money from your 22Bet account into many Nigerian banks, including Polaris Bank, Access Bank and many more.
🤔 What is the minimum withdrawal on 22Bet?
The minimum withdrawal on 22Bet is N550.
How to use 22Bet in Nigeria
So let's now get to the main business of this article.
As a new customer, chances are that you will find 22Bet a little bit too busy, but after reading our guide on how to use 22Bet in Nigeria, you will be well placed to start placing bets on site.
We will break this bookie down to the finest details, and take you on a step-by-step guide on how to use 22Bet in Nigeria.
How to register on 22Bet
Opening a 22Bet account in Nigeria is one of the easiest bits of the 22Bet adventure. You can sign up with 22Bet in less than a minute.
22Bet presents two registration options for Nigerian players:
- Phone Registration
- Full Registration
With phone registration, you only need to provide your phone number to open a new 22Bet account. So if you are in a hurry or need to place a quick bet, you can use this sign up method.
When you register on this way, you will be able to make deposits and place bets on the site. However, you won't have full access to all the 22Bet features.
For example, you will not be able to claim your welcome bonus or withdraw money from the site.
Hence, we advise that you choose the "Full Registration" option so that you can have unrestricted access to 22Bet.
To sign up on 22Bet with your phone number, follow these steps:
- Click the "Register on 22Bet" button below
- Click "Registration" at the top of the 22Bet home page
- Choose "Phone Number" as your registration method
- Enter your phone number and click "Send SMS"
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your phone
- Click "Register" at the bottom of your registration form
- You now have a brand new 22Bet account. You will receive a message from 22Bet confirming your registration.
- An SMS, containing your log in details will be sent to your phone number.
Log in with these details and start enjoying the great features 22Bet has to offer.
Opening a 22Bet account with your phone number is the fastest way to sign up on this betting site. However, your access will be limited to basic functions like making deposits and placing bets.
To enjoy all the functions on 22Bet, you need go to the "My Accounts" section in your settings and provide other details like full names and email address.
Or better still, you can opt for the "Full Registration" while signing up.
How to join 22Bet using full registration
- Click on the "Join 22Bet" button below
- Click "Registration" at the top of the 22Bet home page
- Select "Full Registration" as your preferred registration method
- Enter your email, full names and preferred password
- Click Register
You now have your 22Bet account, and can go on to do as much as you want on the site.
How to fund 22Bet account
So now that you have your new account, what's next?
The next step in using 22Bet in Nigeria is to deposit some money into your new account.
You need to have money in your 22Bet account in order to place bets on the site. If you don't have a funded account, then it is of practically no use to you.
The following deposit methods are available on 22Bet Nigeria:
- Bank Cards (Flutterwave, Paystack, Visa QR)
- Internet Banking (ALAT by Wema, GTB, Sterling, UBA)
- USSD (GTB *737#, Sterling Bank *822#, Zenith Bank *966#)
How to fund 22Bet account using bank cards
Bank cards, more popularly known as ATM cards, are the easiest means of making deposits into betting sites in Nigeria.
22Bet accepts payments via MasterCard, Visa and Verve, making use of intermediary payment channels like Flutterwave and Paystack.
Here are the steps to follow if you want to fund your 22Bet account via bank cards:
- Log into your 22Bet account
- Click "Deposit"
- Select "Cards Deposits Flutterwave" or Cards Deposits Paystack" as your preferred payment method
- Enter your deposit amount (The minimum deposit for payments via bank cards is N250.
- Enter your email address (If you selected deposits by Flutterwave, you may also be asked to provide your full names)
- Click "Confirm". You will be redirected to the Flutterwave or Paystack payment portals (depending on the funding option you selected)
- Enter your bank card details (Card Number, Card Expiry Date and CVV)
- Confirm your payment
Your 22Bet account will be credited instantly.
Another very convenient method of funding your 22Bet account is via USSD. This payment option is available to customers with bank accounts in Guarantee Trust Bank, Sterling Bank and Access Bank.
The deposit procedure for all the banks are pretty similar. As an example, here's how to fund your 22Bet account using GTBank's *737# USSD code:
- Log in to your 22Bet account
- Click "Deposit"
- Select GTB *737# as your preferred funding option
- Enter your deposit amount (minimum deposit is N250) and email address
- Click "Confirm"
- Select Guarantee Trust Bank. A USSD code for the transaction will pop up on your screen
- Dial this code on your phone to complete the payment
- Your account will be credited instantly
How to claim 22Bet Bonus
22Bet offers new customers the option to choose between a sports bonus or a casino bonus. Most of us in Nigeria prefer the sports bonus because we are more interested in sports betting rather than casino games.
If you do want a casino bonus, you can select that when creating your 22Bet account. You will get a 100% welcome bonus up to a maximum of N130,000. However, this bonus can only be used for casino games.
If you choose the sports bonus, you will be given a welcome bonus worth 100% of your first deposit.
In other words, your first deposit will be doubled.
So let's say you open an account and make a deposit of N10,000, you will be given a bonus of N10,000.
The maximum welcome bonus you can get from 22Bet in Nigeria is N50,000.
How to get 22Bet Bonus
- Click the claim button below
- Open a 22Bet account
- Fill in all the required fields in "My Accounts". You can access this option via the "Settings" menu
- Make a first deposit of at least N400
The bonus will be credited to your account automatically after the deposit is made
How to use 22Bet Bonus
To use the 22Bet Bonus, you need to meet the terms and conditions and wagering requirements of the bonus.
You will not be able to withdraw your bonus if you do not fulfil these conditions.
Let's have a look at the key terms and conditions of the 22Bet bonus.
22Bet Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Only one 100% first deposit bonus per customer
- The minimum required deposit to receive the bonus is 400 NGN.
- Maximum bonus amount is 50000 NGN for sports betting
- The bonus will be credited to the customer's account automatically after the first deposit is made
- Withdrawal of funds from the customer account will only be possible after the bonus has been redeemed (wagered).
- If the bonus is credited to the bonus account for sports betting, the wagering requirement will be 5x the bonus amount in accumulator bets.
- Each accumulator bet must contain at least three selections.
- At least three selections in each accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
- All types of bonuses are disabled for cryptocurrency accounts.
- The bonus must be wagered within 7 days else it will be removed.
Once you have fulfilled these requirements, you are free to use your bonus for whatever purpose. You can withdraw the bonus into your bank account, or leave it in your betting account so that you can use the funds to bet.
How to bet on 22Bet
With money in your 22Bet account and welcome bonus in hand, you are ready to start placing bets on 22Bet.
22Bet offers a tremendous variety in their betting markets. Everyday, there are over 1000 events in the sportsbook, and many more betting options.
How to place a bet on 22Bet
- Log into your 22Bet account. If you do not have one, click the "Bet on 22Bet" button below to open an account
- Select "Sports" on the main menu
- Select the sport you want to bet on (eg. Football)
- Go to the event you want to bet on
- Select the odds that correspond with your predictions
- Your selections will be loaded on your betslip. If you are browsing on a PC, your betslip will be at the right hand side of your screen. If you are on mobile, your slip will be at the bottom the screen.
- Enter your stake
- Confirm your bets
22Bet offers a cash out feature called Betslip sale. If you do not want to wait until your bet has been settled, you can sell the betslip back to the company in part or in full and get some money in your account immediately.
The amount of money you get back depends on how close or how far you are to winning your bet.
The Betslip sale feature is available in "My Accounts - Bet History" or in the "My Bets" tab on the betslip.
22Bet does not guarantee that every bet placed in the betting site can be sold.
How to use 22Bet mobile app
Want to use 22Bet anytime and anywhere? Then you should get the 22Bet app. The 22Bet mobile app is very easy to use. You can do everything on the 22Bet app- register, deposit, bet, live bet, cash out, live stream, withdraw and many more.
The app is available for both iOS and android devices.
For iOS devices, the 22Bet app can be downloaded from the AppStore while Android users can only download the app from the 22Bet site.
This is because Google's Playstore does not have betting apps.
How to download 22Bet app for android
- Tap "Download the app" from the 22Bet website
- Tap "OK" to download the app.
- When the app starts downloading, you will see a message with an "Open" button. Tap it.
- Go to "Settings" via the pop-up window which appears and allow app installation from unknown sources.
- Switch the "Allow for this source" slider to enable this.
- After you've switched the slider, tap "Back".
- Tap "Install" in the window which appears
- The app will start installing
- Once the app has been installed, you will see a message with an "Open" button. Tap it.
The app is ready to use!
How to withdraw money from 22Bet
The main withdrawal method on 22Bet is bank transfer.
You can withdraw into several Nigerian banks, including Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Polaris Bank and many more.
To withdraw money from 22Bet, click the withdraw button, select your bank, enter your bank details and the amount you want to withdraw.
Confirm your transaction to begin the withdrawal process. Processing takes about 15 minutes.
The minimum withdrawal on 22Bet is N550. All withdrawal methods on 22Bet Nigeria do not cost any extra processing fees or service charges.
How to contact 22Bet customer care
Customer support is one area where we feel 22Bet can be better.
You can only contact then via the following means:
- Online consultant
- Online contact form
At the moment, they do not have other popular communication channels like telephone and WhatsApp.
If you are using a PC, you can contact a 22Bet online consultant by tapping the "Ask a Question" button at the bottom right of your screen.
If you are using the mobile app or mobile site, you can reach an online consultant by following these steps:
- Click the three horizontal bars at the top of the page to open the main menu
- Click the "Support" dropdown
- Select "Consultant"
You will be able to speak to a 22Bet online consultant
Start using 22Bet in Nigeria
Now that you know how to use 22Bet in Nigeria, sign up on the site and start exploring that amazing options in their markets.
Before you start placing bets, remember to claim your 100% welcome bonus.