With the Betway Money Back Boost, you can get up to 20 times your stake back if one selection lets you down.
So basically, if you stake GHS 100 on your accumulator and miss out by just one game, you can get a refund of up to GHS 2000.
Now that is pretty generous from Betway Ghana!
That money may not be as much as your potential winnings, but at least you get to have something to show for your efforts, instead of going away with nothing.
How the Betway Money Back Boost works
To qualify for the Betway Money Back boost, you need to have at least six games on your accumulator. There is also a minimum odds requirement, which we will discuss very shortly.
In the Betway Money Back Boost, the more games you have on your ticket, the bigger your refund.
The Betway Money Back Boost works according to the table below:
As you can see, if you have between 6 and 10 games on your accumulator, you will get a 100% refund from Betway if one game spoils your ticket. However, each of your selections must have odds of at least 1.5.
Take for example you stake GHS 100 on a 7- game accumulator and lose by only one selection, the Betway Money Back boost will give you 100% refund. In other words, Betway Ghana will return your GHS 100.
You can then either withdraw that money, or use it to place another bet! The choice is yours!
If you add above 10 games, the minimum odds required for each game drops to 1.3. The percentage refund also increases with the addition of more games.
If you have 21 games or more on your ticket and miss out by just one game, you will get 20 times your stake back. That is just incredible!
The key terms and conditions for the Betway Money Back Boost are as follows:
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in this promotion.
- Multi Bet bet slips with 6-10 selections must have odds of at least 1.5 per leg to qualify and Multi Bet bet slips with 11+ selections must have odds of at least 1.3 per leg to qualify.
- Not all selections in the betslip need to meet the minimum odds requirements, however only selections that meet the requirements will qualify.
- Free Bets will not qualify.
- Stake refunds will be credited as cash.
- All pre-match, live and outright selections will qualify
- If a match is cancelled, postponed or voided it will not contribute to the number of selections in the betslip, but will not disqualify the betslip entirely.
- Bets that are Cashed Out do not qualify for the refund.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up on Betway today and start benefiting from the Money Back Boost as well as other great promotions and bonuses for Ghanaian players!